Monday, March 2, 2009

Snowball Nine Patch





Melissa, Shanda and I spent the day sewing last Thursday. We were working on our Snowball nine patches to swap at quilt guild. We thought this project wouldn't take very long so we all brought about 4 other projects to work on too. Boy were we wrong! It took us forever to get the first set finished! After the first set we were a little faster, but none of us got to work on any other projects that day. We were all a little scared of the "scrappy" look and were pretty sure that our blocks were the ugliest things we had ever made. In the end they turned out pretty cute (we hope!).

1 comment:

  1. So I'm thinking maybe we need to do our hair on church sewing days since Carolyn is camera happy! Not that mine wouldn't end up in a ponytail anyway.... And I'm not sure I can sew if I'm not in my special "sewing sweats."

    ReplyDelete